LED Display communication networks enhances and improves Fire station wide communication systems.
Salescaster Displays Corporation has partnered with APS Firehouse Alerting, a low voltage systems integrator and installer. APS Firehouse Alerting specializes in fire station alerting systems including integration with existing lighting and PA systems. Fire station alerting systems contain strobe lights, voice or tone generators to announce the event and volume controls that switch to maximum volume during the incident. Emergency phone lines can be integrated to provide an alert when ringing.
APS Firehouse Alerting provides CAD interfacing to display non-emergency information (training, road closures, meetings) on LED displays throughout the fire station. Our flexible Salescaster LED Signs can be mounted throughout the station (i.e. hallways and engine rooms) to display emergency and non-emergency information.
Salescaster and APS Firehouse Alerting provides a one-stop shop for the fire station alerting needs during new construction and renovations. Visit www.firehousealerting.com for further details.
Communicate with Visual Impact
- Light, color and motion demand attention and produce results.
- Recognize students, staff, and faculty at targeted locations.
- Instantly update bus schedules at bus shelters and high traffic walkways.
- Wired or wireless networks expand network capabilities campus wide.
- LED displays provide energy efficient communications 24/7.
Contact a Salescaster representative 800 346-4474 today to learn how easy it is to use the power of Salescaster LED Message Displays to your advantage.